5 Love Poems for Her From Heart - Love Poems for Girlfriend / Wife

Love Poems for Her From Heart

Love Poems For Her: It is very difficult and time taking process to impress your girlfriend, fiance or wife. But these love poems will surely make your girlfriend, wife to appreciate you more and also will help you to fall in love more deeply. There are thousands of love poems over the internet that you can. They may not be your own poems and words but still you can use them to show love to your beloved's and show them how they are important for you. These are following love poems are most romantic and sweet words that we could fine for you. 

Love Poems for Her From Heart - Love Poems for Girlfriend / Wife

Love Poems for Girlfriend

Love Poems for Her From Heart - Love Poems for Girlfriend / Wife

After love and fear, there’s pride; 
After tears, the night; 
After all the words are gone, 
A chair with just one light. 

After memories, the dream 
That you will come home safe; 
After sleep, another day 
Of waiting for my life. 

After hope, the happiness 
Of thinking of your love; 
After moments of despair 
A stone no thought can move. 

After all the sacrifice, 
The hunger and the pain, 
The passions and the promises, 
The losses and the gains, 

There’s nothing but my love for you, 
Which waits upon the wind 
To bring you from the barricades 
That now you must defend.
-------

Love Poems for Wife

Love Poems for Her From Heart - Love Poems for Girlfriend / Wife

After you leave, I will become a tree 
Alone on a hillside, loving wind and sun, 
Waiting for you to return home to me 
Though centuries of lonely stars may run. 

I’ll grow tall and give lots of shade, 
Sheltering birds and other bright-eyed things. 
Pleased with all the progress that I’ve made, 
I’ll spread my leafy branches out like wings. 

But oh! Every moment of every day 
I’ll miss you with the passion of the wind, 
Gazing endlessly upon the way 
That without you must empty, empty wind.
------

Deep Love Poems for Girlfriend

Love Poems for Her From Heart - Love Poems for Girlfriend / Wife

Do not love me yet, 
for I Am still a slender moon, 
A scimitar about the heart 
Too sharp to touch too soon. 

Before I’m touched I need to grow 
More full in golden light; 
I need to smile upon my earth 
And rule some patch of night. 

I need to know what roads and fields 
Lie in my domain 
And dull my brand new ecstasies 
With sophomoric pain. 

I need the love of some blank boy 
As cold and dark as me, 
That we might grope in ignorance 
And fear of what might be. 

And then, when I’m a silver bowl 
And know what I can hold, 
Then, then, perhaps, we could try 
love If you are not too old. 
------

Romantic Love Poems for Girlfriend / her

Love Poems for Her From Heart - Love Poems for Girlfriend / Wife

Even though we fight a lot, I love you. 
We fight, I think, because the stakes are high.

I sometimes get so mad I cannot stand you, 
But underneath my anger I could cry. 

I have an uncontrolled need to control you, 
To be your only destiny and guide. 

I know it isn’t fair to try to mold you, 
But my poor love’s entangled in my pride.

Ah, love! Please love me even in my fury, 
Which rises like a tide beneath the moon. 

I plead before my only judge and jury: 
I want to change, but know change won’t come soon. 

Love finds it hard to let the loved one be 
The person who is loved so passionately.
------

Love Poems for Her From Heart - Love Poems for Girlfriend / Wife

Everything I’ve done, I’ve done 
Only for your love. 
Everything I am, I am 
In hopes your heart will move. 
I know that you love someone else, 
But while you’re away, 
I’ll love you just as though our love 
Would last till you are grey. 
Till you and I are grey, my love, 
And all our days are done, 
I’ll love you just as I do now; 
Your heart’s my only home. 
------

Related Tags:
love poems for her, best love poems for girlfriend, deep love poems for wife, short love poems, romantic love poems for her,love poems for her from the heart,passionate love poems for her,funny love poems for her,breathtaking love poems for her,greatest love poems for her,love poems for girlfriend from the heart,

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »